NATIONAL CENTRE FOR GENETIC RESOURCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
(FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY)
MOOR PLANTATION, PMB 5382 IBADAN OYO STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
The National Centre for Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (NACGRAB) intends to engage the services of interested suitable, qualified, reliable and competent suppliers/contractors with proven track record for the execution of its 2020 Capital projects. In view of this, the Centre hereby invites reputable and competent suppliers/contractors for technical and financial bidding for the following projects:
1.1 SCOPE OF WORKS
UPGRADING AND MAINTENANCE OF NATIONAL GENEBANKS, SERVICING OF VARIETAL RELEASE MEETINGS ETC.
COLLECTION OF FRESH WATER FISHES, INDINEOUS CHICKENS ETC
PROCUREMENT OF ONE TRACTOR WITH COMPLETE IMPLEMENT
3 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2020;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/06/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Centre for Genetic Resources and Biotechnology or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2017, 2018, 2019;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Payments/Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
4 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are invited to collect tender documents from the Secretary, Procurement Unit of the National Centre for Genetic Resources and Biotechnology, Moor Plantation, Apata, Ibadan, Oyo-State within the working hours of 9am – 4pm, Mondays – Fridays upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten thousand naira (₦10,000) only per LOT in favour of FGN-NACGRAB through Remita Collection Platform.
5 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Completed technical and financial bids, one original and one photocopy each shall be submitted in two separate sealed envelopes with project name and lot number written boldly e.g Lot 3; and company’s name and address at the other side of the envelopes to: The Director/CEO, National Centre for Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (NACGRAB) PMB 5382, Moor Plantation, Apata, Ibadan, on or before 12:00 noon, Wednesday 8th July, 2020.
6 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Only the technical bids shall be opened immediately after the submission deadline at 12:00 noon on Wednesday 8thJuly, 2020 at the Agency’s Conference Room of NACGRAB.
- NACGRAB will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) as a result of response to this invitation.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- NACGRAB reserves the right to reject any tender document and will not entertain any litigation in respect of this advertisement.
- Late submission shall be returned un-opened
- Applicants must be specific in their areas of specialization and interest.
- NACGRAB is not bound to prequalified any bidder and on the other hand it has right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.